The Seoul-searching continues! This week we're asking you to submit LomoLocation articles that show us all the places you visit to relax, recharge and escape the daily grind of the city! Submit an article and not only will you have the chance of starring in the forthcoming Lomography City Guide Seoul but you'll also be awarded a mouthwatering 15 Piggies for each Seoul-based Location you submit! Read on for more info.
As we dive into a new week, let’s turn our focus on a new theme – escape the city! It could be the mountains and countryside outside of Seoul, the parks in the city that you escape to when the grind of the city gets too much. Whatever, it’s totally up to you! If you have any pictures of Seoul’s more “natural” side, why not put together an article and submit it!
Example of a LomoLocation: Bouldering on Surak Mountain in Northern Seoul
Sometimes you need to flee from the buzz of the city. Where do you go to relax and recharge your batteries?
o Your Favorite Park
o A Romantic Hideaway
o Lakes and Rivers
o Forests and Fields
o Into the Wild
o Tiny ViIlages
o Nature’s Finest
o Avantgarde Theatre
o Traditional Experiences
What should I include?
All you need is at least 5 great pictures of your Location, then simply add a couple of paragraphs explaining what it is about this place you love, instructions how to get there and you’re ready! See below for more detailed information.
How to get involved:
- To see all the sections that will be included in the Lomography City Guide Seoul, take a look here for more information
- If you’re not sure of what a location should look, our handy dandy step-by- step guidelines will help walk you through it with ease.
- Upload 5 or more great photos (higher resolution the better – your photos should have at least 1200 pixels in either width or height)
- A couple of paragraphs containing four or more sentences each on why you love your location and why people should check it out.
- The exact address of where it’s located and how to get there.
- Also, DON’T FORGET to tag your location with “city guide” and “seoul” so we can pull them out easily and provide you with an extra 5 piggies.