Lca_120_september_2014_header

Already Missing Summer? Come to Costa da Caparica!

Is it Summer? Is it Autumn? Is it Winter or is it Spring? It just does not matter because you can come to Costa da Caparica's beach anytime of the year, anytime you want!

I go to this beach everytime I feel like watching the waves or everytime I just need to study. Even if it’s Summer or Winter, I go there and I just feel calmer and more relaxed. In the Summer, you can take long walks on the beach, eat an ice cream in one of the several beach bars or simply go to the beach and have fun with your friends, enjoying the sun.

In the Winter, when the weather gets colder, you can go to beach to take pictures or just relax and enjoy the beautiful beach on winter time.

My favourite part of Winter is go to the beach when no one else does, be there all alone, walking, enjoying the waves just for me, feeling the breeze on my face and feeling completely carefree =)

written by ritamiguel

1. saidseni

saidseni

Siiim, adoro a praia no Inverno, a força do mar e a praia só para nós…!

2. ritamiguel

ritamiguel

Thanks for the likes, e obrigada pelo comentário =)
    there's 2 pictures by mandi, but i dont know why =/ lol

3. zulupt

zulupt

Muito boa location!!! Devem faltar algumas fotos?

4. ritamiguel

ritamiguel

@zulupt, obrigada. acho q n faltam fotos. aparecem é aqelas duas da mandi no final n sei pq =/

5. biergoggles

biergoggles

Love the article 'cause I can relate. The winters and springs are the same here in San Diego, CA. We don't "cold" winters (a little brisk, yea) so the beach, waves, seals, and birds all make for the perfect destination to relax and get away.

6. ritamiguel

ritamiguel

@biergoggles, yep exactly =) I mean, we have cold winters (not as cold as russia, for example, obviously), but they're still hot enough to take a walk on the beach and enjoy it =)

7. chichou007

chichou007

Thank you for this article. I come every summer to Costa, your article will help me to wait until August!

Where is this?

Nearby popular photos – see more

Nearby LomoLocations

This is the original article written in: English. It is also available in: Deutsch.