Prepare for liftoff! The Lomography Belair X 6-12 cameras are here to take you on a jet setting tour of the most amazing analogue scenes on 120 film!
Ever dreamed of taking to the sky or launching into space? The Belair X 6-12 cameras have the next best thing when it comes to shooting on medium-format! Prepare for a different kind of analogue experience with the Belair and its creative capabilities and features.
Trust in the Belair’s automatic exposure to bring you sharp images with knockout colors and analogue effects every time you hit the shutter. Also, explore three different shooting formats with the Belair – try out the 6×6, 6×9, and 6×12 formats for that complete multi-format experience. But don’t let the fun stop there ; the Belair X 6-12 comes in three stylish designs – The Belair Trailblazer, Cityslicker, and the Jetsetter!
*Fully Automatic Shutter Settings – get into the action from the get go with the Belair’s automatic shutter feature.
*Multi-format Frenzy – be a multi-format champ and use the Belair’s different shooting formats in 6×6, 6×9, and 6×12.
- Interchangeable Lens System – Shoot sharp photos in a snap with the high quality optics of the Belair. Snap on the Belairgon Lenses and see the world in a different light.
- Flash Ready – attach your favorite flash to the camera’s hot shoe for night-time photography with pizzazz.
- Long and Multiple Exposures – use the Bulb mode for beautiful night-time shots and long exposures. The Belair also makes killer multiple exposures in a jiffy.
- Wide ISO Range – shoot with different film ranges with ISO settings from 50-1600
- Instant Photography Ready – snap on the Belair Instant Back for wonderful instant snaps in Fuji Instax Wide film.
Belair Technical Specs:
- Exposure Area: 104 × 52mm (6×12), 78 × 52mm (6×9), 52mm x 52mm (6×6)
- Film Type: 120 Roll Film
- Interchangeable Lens Mount: 3 Bayonet Type
- Auto-exposure Mode: Aperture Priority
- Auto-Exposure range: EV4 ~ EV15
- Highest Shutter Speed: 1/125
- Lowest Shutter Speed (B Mode): Unlimited
- Film Sensitivity Supports (ASA/ISO): 50, 100, 200, 400, 800, 1600
- Battery Supply: 2×1.5V (2 x LR44)
- Multiple Exposure: Yes
- Flash Connection: X-type Synchronization Hot Shoe
- Tripod Socket Thread: Standard ¼” Tripod Socket
- Camera Weight (without batteries and film): 500g (Globetrotter and Jetsetter), 450g (City Slicker)
Fly high with the Belair and sample these analogue envy-inducing photos from the community:
Looking for camera gear that fits your shooting needs and style? Then check out these other In Focus articles from the Magazine:
In Focus: Diana F+
In Focus: LomoKino
In Focus: La Sardina
In Focus: Lomo LC-A+
In Focus: Sprocket Rocket
In Focus: Lomography x Zenit Petzval Art Lens