Col. Kurtz looks like the most morose endorser in the history of Coca-Cola.
While actor Marlon Brando never officially promoted Coke, this old photo from the set of Apocalypse Now (1979) is definitely an iconic portrait of the actor. Showing a different facet of Brando’s bold face, there’s a bit of humor in his character as he wedges a Coke pop cap in his eye like a monocle.
You might also like:
- Marlon Brando Writing on a Typewriter With a Cat Resting on His Shoulders
- An Anniversary You Can’t Refuse: 40 Years of ’The Godfather
- The T-Shirt From The 19th Century To Today
- Them and Their Cameras: Male Photographers in the Movies
- Veteran Actors When They Were Young
Like these random vintage photos? See more articles from the Overly Descriptive Title series in the Lomography Magazine!