Never mind that they look like random cross-dressers. Come as you are!
The 1990’s saw a lot of experimental fashion on the streets and leading the pack were grunge rockers and pop culture icons Nirvana. Dressed in Dries van Noten, Todd Oldham, Joan Vass and Gene Meyer clothing, I’d say band members Kurt Cobain, Dave Grohl and Krist Novoselic got the avant garde look down pat! And how funny are those poses, too?
You might also like:
- Album Covers: Kirk Weddle and Nirvana’s Nevermind
- 5 Controversial Album Covers
- Kurt Cobain’s Last Days by Jesse Frohman
- Kurt Cobain’s 17th Death Anniversary
- Kurt Cobain Showing A Kitten To His Baby Daughter
Like these random vintage photos? See more articles from the Overly Descriptive Title series in the Lomography Magazine!