Looks like Angelina got some shooting tips from her actor/filmmaker/photographer husband Brad Pitt—not that she really needed them. See the sultry Jolie hamming it up with Hasselblad, Canon, and even large format bellow cameras in her shoot for Marie Claire magazine!
Remember Brad Pitt’s black & white portraits of Angelina Jolie and family? The beautiful monochrome images must have inspired the soon-to-be mother of 7 to pick up her own camera as seen in this editorial feature for Marie Claire magazine’s January 2012 issue. The set was photographed by Alexei Hay and shows Jolie posing with several cameras, such as a Hasselblad and a Canon. Can you identify the large format bellow camera?
You might also like:
- LomoCelebs: Brad Pitt’s Black & White Portraits of Angelina Jolie
- Spotted: Brad Pitt with the Fisheye 2 + More Analogue Hollywood Celebs!
- Spotted at Cannes 2012: Brad Pitt & Andrew Dominik with the Spinner 360!
- Regrettably Tacky Celebrity Photos
- More about LomoCelebs in the Magazine!
Like these random vintage photos? See more articles from the Overly Descriptive Title series in the Lomography Magazine!