Enjoying the film voyeurism? Here's the next installment from our new "Show Your Stash" series and we've got Los Angeles-based analogue lady, @blueskyandhardrock! Check out the essential camera gear and gizmos she brought along on her recent trip to Seattle!
For my stash, I chose to feature the things I will be bringing with me to Seattle. —Michelle Rae (@blueskyandhardrock)
- Yashica Mat 124G: It’s my go-to camera for nature shots and it will come in handy when I visit the Olympic National Rainforest!
- Lubitel 166B: It’s best for portraits and I’ll be taking portraits of those Seattleites for sure!
- Belair 6×12: It’s just such a flexible camera format-wise and it’s so lightweight that it’ll be perfect for when I’m exploring the city!
- Yashica Electro 35G: I love my Yashica Electro. It’s got such a wide aperture! I just got a new wide-angle lens for it and I’m excited to test it out!
- Lomo LC-A+: It’s loaded with one of the films @realrampage had sent me for our doubles and I need to finish it!
- Lomo LC-Wide: I always carry my LC-W everywhere I go!
- La Sardina Guvnor: I’ve gotten really fond of the La Sardina. I’ve got two of them now, in fact! I’m bringing my Guvnor to Seattle for some urban shots!
- Polaroid OneStep Rainbow: You can’t go on a road trip without a Polaroid camera!
- Kala ukelele: I’m learning to play the uke and I’m practicing everyday so I have to bring it with me on this trip!
- films: These are just some of the films I’m taking with me! I need more!
- sunglasses: You have to have a pair of sunglasses when you’re on the road.
- Hitchhiker’s Guide to the Galaxy: I’m currently reading this book!
Thanks for showing us your stash, @blueskyandhardrock!
You might also like:
- LomoGuru of the Week: Blueskyandhardrock
- The Friendship in Lomography: Blueskyandhardrock’s LomoDiary
- Michelle’s Magazine articles and series, Analogue Girl About Town