We got cut short with some of the notable children's classics from some weeks ago, so now, we invite you once more to pick up some books that we have all loved as budding analogue readers. This time, we bring you some of the more recent classics enjoyed by the young and the young at heart. Are you curious to find out if your favorite is on this list? Go ahead and read on!
In this second installment on our children’s books special, we bring you some of the modern day classics that both the young and the young at heart have enjoyed reading, sometimes even over and over. You might even be familiar with all of these and have enjoyed watching them on the big screen, as all of them have also been given cinematic treatments, animated or otherwise.
1. Harry Potter series by J.K. Rowling
2. The Chronicles of Narnia by C.S. Lewis
3. A Series of Unfortunate Events by Lemony Snicket
4. How to Train Your Dragon by Cressida Cowell
5. Where The Wild Things Are by Maurice Sendak
6. Charlie and the Chocolate Factory by Roald Dahl
7. The Cat in The Hat by Dr. Seuss
8. Nancy Drew by Carolyn Keene and The Hardy Boys by Franklin Dixon
9. The Little Prince by Antoine de Saint Exupery
10. The Borrowers by Mary Norton
Are you looking for the other children’s classics? Well, you can find them right here!
Is your childhood favorite missing in this list? Tell us about it with a comment below!