This week, join us as we go back to our childhood days and pick up some books that we have all loved as budding analogue readers. Are you curious to find out if your childhood favorite is on this list? Go ahead and read on!
For the next two installments of The Analogue Reader, why don’t we all take the time to go back to our days as budding analogue readers, to the time when we couldn’t do without bedtime stories and worlds that tickle our imagination? If you’re looking for something to read, we have compiled a list of classic children’s books to pick up, whether for the first time ever or the first time in many years.
1. Alice in Wonderland by Lewis Caroll
2. The Wonderful Wizard of Oz by L. Frank Baum
3. Peter Pan by J.M. Barrie
4. Little Women by Louisa May Alcott
5. The Secret Garden by Frances Hodgson Burnett
6. The Adventures of Tom Sawyer by Mark Twain
7. The Merry Adventures of Robin Hood by Howard Pyle
8. The Jungle Book by Rudyard Kipling
9. Grimms’ Fairy Tales by Jacob and Wilhelm Grimm
10. Great Expectations by Charles Dickens
Is your childhood favorite not in the list? Tell us about it with a comment below!