How to have fun for a day without a personal computer, laptop, mp3 player, cell phone, and other digital devices? Here you can find some simple and cheap ideas! Enjoy!
Tired of your personal computer, mp3 player, cell phone or other digital devices? Here you can find some ideas to have fun and make friends in a simple and cheap way! Enjoy!
1) Begin your morning with a yoga session, enjoy the sense of peace and freedom of this timeless discipline!
2) Prepare a cake and share it with your friends! (These cakes were made by some students of a high school in Como, Italy. This was a public demonstration of the creativity of the students of my city. See other similar ideas below.
3) Walking outside with your dog.
4) This is springtime! So…study or read outside!
5) Make a picnic with your friends under the shadow of a tree in a park!
6) Participating in a sport. For example, some simple and funny exercises (as these girls of a school in a demonstration of gymnastic)!
7) Enjoy the simplicity of soap bubbles!
8) Talk with your favorite friend while your are enjoying some beautiful landscape!
9) Listen to some live outdoor music…(another demonstration by the students of my city).
10) …or enjoy some band music!
11) Play chess.
12) …or play cards.
13) Try to capture a fish for your dinner! (…or go to the restaurant if you had bad luck!)
14) Enjoy the show of the street artists in your city! (This show is called “Hoppipolla”, and it is a show for children).
15) Visit an exposition or a museum.
16) Enjoy the sensation of flying “barefoot in the sky” at the Luna Park on a carousel!
17) Visit a botanical garden (this garden was an abusive landfill, now is a garden thanks to the patience of a woman who transformed it into a garden after many years of hard work). See more here.
18) Play with your friends in a park (this game or other funny games, like Twister).
19) Singing together with your friends (another public demonstration of the students).
20) Sunbathe in the park.
21) Make a splash, swim!
22) Develop your film photos taken during this analog day! (Here, some of my students are in a public demonstration in Como – they took photos with some of my cameras and developed the B/W films using a changing bag to charge the tank).
23) Always, love…
24) and always give out hugs!
Other ideas are of course, welcome, dear lomo-friend!