Want to avoid sitting on uncle Frank's lap this Christmas day? Sure, we know the holidays are meant to be a time of family, being thankful and all that jazz, but sometimes you just don't want to join in the madness that comes with excess eating and angry eggnog drinkers... So, what are the best excuses?
Ok, so maybe not the best, but some that are credible and some not so much…
- Parking is too hard to find near my house and I have the perfect spot!
- I hit a turkey while riding a bike and had to take it to vet
- I had a heart attack early that morning, but I am “all better now."
- The dog can’t take the stress of family reunions
- I hurt my toe when a can fell out of the refrigerator
- My psychic said today was not a good day to leave the house
- I’ve been scheduled for a karma transplant
- The man on television told me to say tuned
- I’m trying to see how long I can go without saying yes
- I’m being deported
- I’m converting my calendar watch from solar to lunar
- I am busy multiple exposing
- None of my socks match
- I changed the lock on my door and now I can’t get out
- I never go out on days that end in “Y”
- My favorite commercial is on TV
- I have to study for a blood test
- I have to update my Facebook Status
- The voices in my head are saying I can’t go
- I would tell you why I can’t come, but then I would have to kill you
So, what’s your excuse? Tell us in the comments!