For a year gone by, jobs well done and to end on a good note, we at Lomography, like most other companies, like to throw a Holiday Office Party! This is when we realize how much Lomography lingo has become a second language to us, and what's overheard during the gathering can often be very funny!
1. “How can you drink out of a Fisheye? Oh, forget it, it’s fishBOWL!”
2. “Is it bad etiquette to take photos up people’s noses?”
3. “I was aiming for the boss…no, not like that, I meant shooting at the boss, with my camera!”
4. “So, let’s all draw straws for who gets to use their photos from tonight in Locations. It’s only fair…”
5. “Oh boy, a company film swap…guess who we’ll be seeing more than double of.”
6. “I multiply exposed myself…darn it! You know what I meant!”
7. “You’ve been so cranky all night! Oh, sorry! I meant with your LomoKino!”
8. “I’m not touching this slice of ham! Is so over saturated!”
9. “After getting done with the 15th day of Advent Calendar offers, I’m so exhausted, I don’t even remember what day it is!”
10. “I said Shoot, Rumble and Roll…Shake, Rattle and Roll.”
So, what’s your favorite selection of office party quotes?