Lomoinstant_en

Audrey Hepburn Takes Her Baby Deer to the Supermarket

This photo of Audrey Hepburn going shopping with a baby deer (fun fact: the pet's name is Ip, short for Pippin) was taken by Bob Willoughby, who met her shortly after she arrived in Hollywood in 1953 and continued to shoot her for over a decade.

Photo by Bob Willoughby

We’ve already featured this fine actress in the article Audrey Hepburn sharing a coat with Mel Ferrer of this photos with overly descriptive titles series, but the above photo is just too good not to be featured. My favorite Audrey Hepburn movies: it’s a tie between Breakfast at Tiffany’s and Charade (co-starring Cary Grant and Walter Matthau).

written by recurving

1. liquorice

liquorice

Hahaha Audrey Hepburn is so lovely!

2. deeelightful

deeelightful

She was such an interesting lady.
  3. wacketmuffet

When I was a young girl (many, many years ago) I wanted to be Audrey Hepburn, especially the way she
    appeared in Funny Face, as an existentialist.

4. domo-guy

domo-guy

BAMBI

5. recurving

recurving

PS: the photo above was sent to me by my super nice co-worker @miriel – thanks!

6. katyakatyak

katyakatyak

i didn't think i could love audrey hepburn more, but this is the greatest photo!!

7. smu

smu

One of the cutest Pics of her ever. Absolutely love Audrey. I'm Happy to own that giant Bob Willoughby book of her that got released last year - have this Picture 31 x 38.8 cm size on really nice Paper... btw.: Love Charade and Breakfast at Tiffany's - but my favourite is Roman Holiday... ;D

8. alessandroleen

alessandroleen

I absolutely adore Audrey Hepburn, she's stunning. That photo is pretty amazing.
    Random tidbit, I live not far from her birthplace in Elsene. I always feel a little starstruck when I think about that... ;D
    My absolute favorites are How to Steal a Million and (of course) Breakfast at Tiffany's.

9. recurving

recurving

@smu: wow, i'd love to have this shot in a bigger size! @alessandroleen: i would too feel starstruck!

This is the original article written in: English. It is also available in: Spanish, Československy, Italiano, Nederlands, 日本語, Português, ภาษาไทย & Français.