Petzval_header_october_2014

Reeling Romantics: Engagements and Weddings in Lomographs!

"It’s totally ironic to see what used to be conventional film photography being today’s alternative. Digital is now conventional; film is the radical, funky, cool way of expressing your wedding."

Lomographic photographs featuring you and your partner for life — what else can be more memorably romantic? Here are some of the most passionate shots of various couples, taken by the photographers of Enoxx, a wedding photography service from the Philippines.

“Moreover, we don’t just shoot film but we do it the lomo way. Our free-spirited adventurous minds love the sense of unpredictability of lomographs, the true essence of which is about random imperfections.”

References: All engagement and wedding photographs taken from Enoxx Wedding Art website.

Submit your own story with wedding photographs shot in film as an Analogue Lifestyle piece! See more of our Requested Posts for the month of June.

written by basterda

1. analogmonolog

analogmonolog

wow, this is so inspiring :) i do have my favourite film when photographing wedding shots and it's lomo xpro chrome 100

2. cutebun

cutebun

Wow! So pretty! Someday I would want to shoot photos like these too

3. sthomas68

sthomas68

I think more brides would be happier if they had digital and film to record their special day. Hand out disposable cameras to guests to take fun snapshots at the reception...or trust a friend with your lomocams to do it in addition to your paid photographer!

4. discodrew

discodrew

These are great. I took photos at a friends wedding using an Olympus XA2 with Lomography x pro chrome. I had it cross processed but the bride came out all white. I mean litterally all white apart from bright red lips and dark hair. Not a single facecial feature or skintoned arms. What did I do wrong?

5. caromi

caromi

@discodrew, maybe there was too much light and the film was overexposed

6. pomps

pomps

I was in the weeding of two very close friends (bride, groom and I met in a language course) and I took photos with my fisheye. The photos weren't quite good as the film was badly expired and the results not good at all. But I look forward to have a new wedding to take more and more lomophotos!

7. nural

nural

Damn! I wish I knew of lomography when I got married!!! these shots are amazing!

8. natalieerachel

natalieerachel

These are soooo beautiful!!!

9. veato

veato

I'm getting married in Sorrento in September and actually considered asking any Lomo locals if they'd like to come and shoot some pics. I've got a *cough* pro *cough* there doing the digital stuff but I can see me handing over my Vivi, Silvi and Diana to the family to snap away!

10. hail90

hail90

So beautiful!! <3

11. welland

welland

Ive taken my lomo on a wedding in France and loved the results!

12. heelhil

i guess im gonna use lomo for my wedding. haha. this is so inspiring ! :3
  13. neja

neja

amazing photos! love it

This is the original article written in: English. It is also available in: 中文(繁體版), Nederlands, Português, 中文(简体版) & Deutsch.