Pictures from the '70s: My Analogue, Beautiful Mom

My mother is really pretty, but she’s much prettier in analogue.

I used to live in my grandmother’s house till last month. I slept for six years in the room that my mother and my aunts used to sleep, so I had time to find a lot of treasures. Packaging is a great way to re-find them, and that’s how I found my analogue beautiful mom once again!

Look at her!!! Here you are some vintage photos from 1974 to 1979.

Here she is with one of my grandfather’s video cameras (he loved home video). Very analogue, isn’t it?

And please enjoy the kitty series!!! You have to see it till last photo, really fun!

Some portraits, look at the dresses… oh… amazing!

This black and white with some school friends in Granada (Spain), this one is funny, and it’s written in the back:

And here she is with the family:

Wasn’t she the prettiest lady in the world? I have to say that she still is a beautiful woman, really.

I love to open an old book, or an old box in my grandmother’s house and find pictures. Sometimes is fun, sometimes nostalgic, but always beautiful, because memories are better in analogue.

LOMO ON!

written by susielomovitz

1. tallgrrlrocks

tallgrrlrocks

I also love photographs of my 'Ma from her youth. Your Mama is indeed very beautiful! Now we know where you got your looks :)

2. naqi

naqi

she is beautiful. great and memorable article. reminds me of my childhood

3. wuxiong

wuxiong

Yes, your mom is lovely beautiful, you got her look and smile.... <:) This beautiful article reminds me of my parents. They are all near 80. They have few pics from their young at home. Since life was not easy back then, However, my mom has got one photo in her 30s which is B/W, but water colored, she is beautiful too. I will upload their fotos soon.... <:)

4. sthomas68

sthomas68

Somehow I knew that was your mom Susie! Great photos! Are those gypsy caves of sacramonte?

5. lomoteddy

lomoteddy

Love

6. pomps

pomps

your Mom and the photos are so beautiful! it is nice to meet our friends family :)
    I have all my grandparents photos, that was the only thing I've really care to inherit from them and it's my precious treasure since some years ago, tons of photos over decades, big project to make some order of them :)

7. le_ors

le_ors

qué artículo más bonito, además que te parecs muchísimo a tu mamá :)
    preciosas fotos

This is the original article written in: English. It is also available in: 中文(繁體版).