Petzval_header_october_2014_en

User Blogs of the Week

Have you been following the community's wittiest and most enlightening masters of prose? Better get started now with what else but the ten most popular user blogs from last week!

User Blogs are a great avenue for creativity as you have your own corner of Lomography where you can speak your mind, discuss and share everything under the sun with your fellow Lomographers. Who knows, maybe you can start a following with your witty banter and thought provoking musings! Here’s the ten most popular entries for the past week. Have you read any of them yet? Go give it a shot!

Carnival’s Photos Fail by eatclicklove,

Happy Accidents Rumble: Developing at my local Lab // Accidentes que te alegran el día: Revelando en mi Laboratorio local by alehopgm,

Photo by lola_juanlu

Un día 100% analógico. by lola_juanlu,

Photo by disdis

Mi Padre, mi rey! by disdis,

Photo by shoujoai

Dots on old expired films… where do they come from? by shoujoai,

Photo by flyaway

My boyfriend just never listen by flyaway,

Photo by wuxiong

10 NEW LOMOGRAPHY GOLDEN RULES BY WUXIONG by wuxiong,

Photo by squamy

LC-A+ – It’s a good day by squamy,

Photo by toyam

9th Golden Rule and Archimede’s Principle by toyam,

Photo by lawypop

My First Digital Photo Exhibition in 2011 by lawypop,

written by cruzron

1. maxwellmaxen

maxwellmaxen

people using fake accounts should not be most "popular" bloggers. cheapshot.

2. boredbone

boredbone

@maxwellmaxen: fake accounts? really? who? aside from their real account? what for? to like their own pics:(

3. bccbarbosa

bccbarbosa

Fake accounts 'likes' shouldn't count. This is sooo wrong!

4. alehopgm

alehopgm

I'm surprised about fake accounts! Why do people do this? Only for 5 piggies? Lomography is a very good community with great people, and nobody need to cheat to get popularity or piggies, when you give the best of you you get the recognition of the rest of users.

Anyway, I'm very happy and proud of myself for being the most popular blog post of the week (after the fake popularity) I would like to thank to every people who commented in that post, it was very funny and I learnt new things about analog photography thanks to the comments.

I'll be waiting for your comments in all my posts! I really enjoy the discussion.

5. squamy

squamy

Fake accounts? Really? That is not good! Congrats to every one who didn't fake it! :D

6. sthomas68

sthomas68

Yeah he's at it again folks....only 3/33 had real lomohomes. Come on lsi....

7. lomopop

lomopop

@sthomas68, it's good that you highlighted the real no. kudos to the REAL achiever!!! : )

8. toyam

toyam

I like the competitions and I think it's great to earn some piggies or even real prizes, but I miss the times when it was about loving @lomography and show that passion with your photos and your articles because the pleasure of sharing... I think some people was cheating too in the invite your friends rumble http://www.lomograph(…)nnouncement

9. disdis

disdis

It's a pity to be in a list if that happens... Com'on be honest! This is Lomography!