You can have all the reasons in the world, but Tania didn't dare to be selfish. She only has but 14 of them, at least this year...
A few months ago, our Lomo Amigo Christophe Dillinger had teamed up with us in pursuit of publishing Square Magazine’s new book and asked everyone in the Lomographic community to show one’s year in square. A kind of a competition that calls for images strictly taken with the format we’re all familiar with – each attached with stories of the photographers has to tell.
On the 6 names that were selected, one of them is Tania Blázquez Andreu:
1. She + The Sea = The perfect Summer.
2. I like older people. I want to have this serenity they have, even though life is escaping.
3. Though everything is disordered, I always find the way thanks to you.
4. Bikes are for summer, like ice cream or coconut-scented sun cream. All these things can be used the rest of the year, but do not have the same meaning.
5. I never thought you were going to make me so happy.
6. Sometimes I feel like an animal, I love basic things like eat or sleep.
7. This year I plan to see the funny side to the dark side.
8. I want adventures like Don Quixote, and if I won’t have them, I’ll imagine them like he does.
9. The Butterfly Effect, you know….
10. I cannot live without pretty things.
11. The most beautiful place in the world and I’ve been there.
12. I can touch the sky with my camera. I can be a little taller.
13. Yes, sometimes you have a heart of stone.
14. Women should rule the world.