Whether it's a family vacation, your bestfriend's wedding, a stroll in the park, make every moment count by capturing it with your dreamy Lubitel. But before you get started, read on to learn about what every eager Lomographer should know, the 10 Golden Rules of Lomography.
The 10 Golden Rules of Lomography
1. Take your camera everywhere you go.
2. Use it anytime, day and night.
3. Lomography is not an interference in your life, but a part of your life.
4. Try the shot from the hip.
5. Approach the objects of your Lomographic desire as closely as possible.
6. “Don’t Think” (William Firebrace).
7. Be fast (we can’t stress that enough).
8. You don’t have to know beforehand what you’ve captured on film…
9. …and you don’t necessarily have to know afterwards, either.
10. Don’t worry about any rules.
Love Lubitel? Get a copy of the book here