After 12 years at Kunsthalle Wien / Museumsquartier the Lomography Embassy Store Vienna is moving to an exciting new location and celebrating its new premises and new projects with a great event this Friday!
Our Lomography Store in Vienna is coming back!
From the 22nd of November onwards you will find all Lomography products & services, analogue design objects, as well as gadgets and books in our Embassy Store in Kettenbrückengasse! Next to that we also offer lots of space for future exhibitions, workshops and cultural events.
Come and celebrate with us this Friday and enjoy special offerings and the following program:
- LIVE VISUALS & ANALOGUE MUSIC by OCHORESOTTO (Graz)
- DJs: MAREK-GARAGE REVISITED by ACHSCHUH @ BOUTROS BOUTROS (Vienna)
- Special act with ROBERT MAYRHOFER & TOBIAS RÜGER (Frankfurt)
- LomoDrawings by ALEXANDER DJIKIA (Moscow)
- LomoWall by Lomographers from all over the world
Be there or be square!
Lomography Embassy Store Vienna