Lomography will be relocating as “Lomography+” to a new art space in Eastern Tokyo on May 24, 2013!
Lomography Gallery Store Tokyo is now relocating to a new art space, 3331 Arts Chiyoda. It is one of the hottest art and cultural joints in Eastern Tokyo. We will be starting our new space, Lomography+ from May 24th, and will be hosting an opening party to celebrate this new space! The party will start from 19:00 on May 24th at the open community space in 3331 Arts Chiyoda.
We invite all guests to build a LomoWall that will be used as part of the interior in Lomography+! Please come and join us in preparing this big LomoWall together and participate as becoming part of Lomography+. We look forward to meet you all at the party!
【Lomography+ Grand Opening Reception】
Time and Date：19:00 – 21:00, Friday, May 24th 2013
(We will be closed till 18:30 preparing for the reception)
- We will be creating our new Lomography+ Lomo wall together with the guests. (You!)
- Soft drink will be served for the first 100 guests.
- Small appreciation gift will be given away for you from Lomography+!
( Quantities are limited.)
We are also programming various fun game and event! Stay tuned!
Location: 102-3331 Arts Chiyoda 14-11-6 Sotokanda, Chiyoda, Tokyo 101-0021
How to access:
- 1 minute walk from the exit #4 at Suehirocho station, Tokyo Metro Ginza Line
- 3 minutes walk from the exit #6 at Yushima station, Tokyo Metro Chiyoda Line
- 6 minutes walk from the exit #A1 at Ueno-Okachimachi station, Toei Metro Oedo Line
- 7 minutes walk from the south exit at Okachimachi station, JR Line
- 8 minutes walk from the Electric Town exit at Akihabara station, JR Line