Meet other bloggers, try out a new Lomography camera, and maybe learn a thing or two that might inspire you with your own blog! Lomography UK cordially invites you to the LoBlography Event. Read on to find out the deets...
What: The LoBlography Event
When: Saturday 23rd June, 2pm – 5pm
Where: Lomography Gallery Store Soho
3 Newburgh Street
From getting some photography tips, to turning a personal blog into a business, to writing as a career, we hope this afternoon of talks and a LomoWalk workshop will give you something to think about. Plus we’ll give away a super shiny Lomography prize to one randomly chosen attendee!
The event is of course free, and includes the chance to meet the Lomography UK Digital team (headed up by littlemisslove) The event will include:
- A Lomography workshop especially for bloggers, for which you’ll get your own roll of film which will be provided and processed on the house
- A chance to meet other bloggers and have a natter and a glass of wine
- Talks by:
- Adam from Rock My Wedding – who, along with his blogger-in-crime Charlotte, recently got investment and turned their blogging hobby into a business
- Kat, editor of Gizmodo UK and kickass professional journalist, who has turned her writing into a very successful career
- Sian, founder of Domestic Sluttery, she and her team have recently published a fab book founded on the blog (available in all good book stores! and on Amazon)
Places are strictly limited to 20, so please RSVP to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you know another fab blogger who you think might like this event, tell them!