Black_friday_en

Überlagerte Zeit: An Exhibition by Mephisto19 in Hannover, Germany ended over 2 years ago

LomoAmigo Stephan Kaps aka mephisto19 shows photographs, sound and text work at Kaffeebar Rossi in Hannover, Germany. The opening is on January 22nd and the exhibition will take place till 24th of March 2012. Title of the exhibition is "Überlagerte Zeit", meaning eclipsed or overlapping time. Here you will see some High Quantity Multiple Exposures (HQME), texts about time and some sound works made out of several layers.

Last 22nd of January 2012, the opening of the exhibition “Überlagerte Zeit” (Overlapping Time) by mephisto19 at Kaffeebar Rossi in Hannover, Germany took place. Next to photographs in different formats, there were text and sound work presented. The exhibition will be on display until the 24th of March 2012.

Here some more information about mephisto19:

• I cannot not take photos!
  • I see things, you do not see.
  • I see things, you do see, faster
  • I see in photographs.
  • I (nearly) always have at least one camera with me.
  • I do not want to change anything afterwards, I directly want to have a good picture.

What functions does photography have for mephisto19?

On the one hand, I am documenting my all day life, so a photograph is like a piece out of a diary. You can see where I had been, whom I met and what I did. I am also following the ten golden rules of Lomography. I have at least one camera with me, so I can always take a photo if I want to. As a visual person I react on structure, color and a change of “rules”, solutions of continuity of structures and lines. Such things pop into my eyes. There are certain motives and themes that are repeating in my work, such as Plompetorengracht in Utrecht or the Dome. That are places I really like to go, I like to take photographs of and that change during daytime and throughout seasons. As I am not seeing my photographs immediately, I am returning to certain things until I have a satisfying result.

So much about my “all day life photography”. But there is more!

Photo by mephisto19

Stephan Kaps on Lomography and on Facebook. You can find a link to Kaffeebar Rossi here!

written by mephisto19

6 people attended this event

These people attended this event: aanum, atria007, lomoculture, mephisto19, smokshanne, and zeester.

1. superlighter

superlighter

good luck for the exibition! sure a big success! :)

2. undiscovered

undiscovered

Congratulations!

3. mephisto19

mephisto19

@superlighter thank you! i am also showing a HUGE HQME panorama of utrecht (1x3,5m) and i hope someone has space to hang it so i sell :)
    @undiscovered thanks ;))) it is a very nice space and they have very good coffee (the best coffee in the city)

4. dakadev_pui

dakadev_pui

Congrats!

5. jeffr

jeffr

congrats on the exhibition! i'd be there if i were in germany!

6. lawypop

lawypop

Congrats & All the Best for the exhibition! :D

7. tomkiddo

tomkiddo

congratulations :)

8. macstef

macstef

... so now i have a reason to visit Hannover :-)

9. mephisto19

mephisto19

@dakadev_pui thanks! :) @jeffr thank you.... you can always organize an exhibition close by :) @lawypop THANKS @tomkiddo :) thank you, too! @macstef hannover should be reason enough *cough hahaha :))))

10. ecchymoses