Follow our workshop masters into the cute little streets of the Jordaan during this LomoWalk. View the architecture in a new way and shoot some amazing images with a borrowed, or your own camera!
The Jordaan is a famous area in Amsterdam. But have you ever walked through it with a camera strapped to you? During this free LomoWalk we’ll take you with us for a cozy and interesting walk through this part of Amsterdam. Historic buildings, cute bridges, the Noordermarkt and even a castle! You’ll see all the sights, meet Lomographers, and better yet, you’ll be able to take some amazing pictures in the process.
- De LomoWalk is on January 29th from 11 am to 1 pm. We start at the Lomography Gallery Store Amsterdam.
- This workshop is entirely free of charge.
- Every participant has the option of borrowing a camera.
- Be present at the Gallery Store 15 minutes before the workshop starts and pay for the workshop at the Gallery Store counter.
- Every participant will get a 10% discount voucher that you can spend in the Gallery Store Amsterdam.
- If you want to participate in this workshop, send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- You can always bring your own camera!
- The Workshop Crew speaks English, Dutch and German.
Lomography Gallery Store Amsterdam
1016 BX Amsterdam
Tel. +31(0)20 4205902 | email@example.com
Sunday: 12 pm – 7 pm
Monday: 12 pm – 7 pm
Tuesday: 11 am – 7 pm
Wednesday: 11 am – 7 pm
Thursday: 11 am – 9 pm
Friday: 11 am – 7 pm
Saturday: 11 am – 7 pm