X-pro is one of those things us Lomographers just flat out love. We experiment with color, cross slide films and find new combinations that make even more color jump off of the images. If you're new to this, or just want to learn more, come and enroll in the X-pro workshop!
Combine slide film with your favorite camera and cross the film in the ‘wrong’ chemicals to get some surprising effects! Harsh colors, dark corners, pink skies and green cats, it’s all possible! But, what exactly happens when we ‘cross’ film? That’s exactly the topic of conversation during the X-pro workshop.
During this 2 hour workshop our friends Stephan and Ehud will teach you everything you’ve always wanted to know and then some. Everyone can borrow a camera and we’ll provide some film too. After filling up the roll we’ll make sure the rolls are processed in our lab and you’ll get a download link to the scanned images that you can put on your very own LomoHome and share your Crazy Colors with the Lomosphere!
- The workshop is January 15th from 2 pm to 4 pm in the Lomography Gallery Store Amsterdam
- Every workshop is €15 per person, unless stated otherwise
- Every participant gets one free practice camera, a roll of film + development and a download link to your own images
- Be present at the Gallery Store 15 minutes before the workshop starts and pay for the workshop at the Gallery Store counter
- Every participant will get a 10% discount voucher that you can spend in the Gallery Store Amsterdam
- If you want to participate in this workshop, send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- You can always bring your own camera!
- The Workshop Crew speaks English, Dutch and German
Lomography Gallery Store Amsterdam
1016 BX Amsterdam
Tel. +31(0)20 4205902 | email@example.com
Sunday: 12 pm – 7 pm
Monday: 12 pm – 7 pm
Tuesday: 11 am – 7 pm
Wednesday: 11 am – 7 pm
Thursday: 11 am – 9 pm
Friday: 11 am – 7 pm
Saturday: 11 am – 7 pm