Petzval_preorder_header_kit

Now Available for Pre-Order - First Come, First Served

Month-long ‘Grow that Mo’ challenge @ Lomography Gallery Store Soho ended over 2 years ago

We are calling out to six brave chaps to step up and volunteer to grow their mo’s in the magic month of Movember! Are you up for the challenge!? We want you!

Month-long ‘Grow that Mo’ challenge

We will hand out a Diana Mini camera with flash and a roll of film to each and all you need to do is take one self-portrait a day for 30 days to document the growth of your moustache!

We will then use the images and make a stop motion mini-movie featuring your glorious new, itchy mo which will be featured online in December! The best, bushiest one gets to keep the camera as a prize! Yes, folks, this is what MOVEMBER is all about!

This is completely free and is on a first come, first served basis. Please book in and come in store to collect the camera and film between Oct 24-31. You must be ready and willing to commit totally to this project and start documenting your growing mo on the 1st of November – no chickens allowed!

Don’t feel like getting hairy in November? We have other events in store – check out our complete Movember schedule!

Lomography Gallery Store SOHO
3 Newburgh Street, London W1F 7RE
Tel. 02074341466 I sohostore@lomography.com I www.facebook.com/lgslondon

SHOP OPENING HOURS
Monday to Saturday: 10am – 7pm
Thursdays: 10am – 9pm
Sundays: 12 – 6pm

Follow us, friend us, check-in and join us!
LOMOHOME
FACEBOOK
TWITTER
FLICKR
FOURSQUARE

written by golfpunkgirl

2 people attended this event

These people attended this event: stu_bradley and welland.

1. welland

welland

Ill do it!! I was growing one for movember anyway

2. welland

welland

So up for this!!

3. panchoballard

panchoballard

I'm in!

4. panchoballard

panchoballard

Oops, no I'm not, can't get to London! Might do my own anyway.

5. maroider

oufff, I already did IPL :(
  6. lomographysoholondon

lomographysoholondon

@panchoballard - are you from the UK? we can post you a camera! please email us sohostore@lomography.com

7. uneak

uneak

Aww I would so love to do this, as I pretty much become a werewolf when I don''t shave, but I live in the United States :/

8. johnccc

johnccc

I'm up for it , I've got a Mini Diana + Flash , so can I just do it on my own ? ... any chance of some film ?

9. panchoballard

panchoballard

@lomographysoholondon - emailed Heidi earlier today. My face is itching already!

10. golfpunkgirl

golfpunkgirl

right guys, the challenege is now closed. we've stretched it to 8 contenders - may the best mo win!

p.s. for those of you who want to participate, theres no stopping you. join in and have fun! check out more about movember on www.movember.com

11. golfpunkgirl

golfpunkgirl

@panchoballard - did you email sohostore@lomography.com ? i dont have you on my list.

12. panchoballard

panchoballard

@golfpunkgirl - I emailed Heidi yesterday afternoon after she got in touch with me. I'm presuming she hasn't picked up the mail yet. Do you want send another mail to the Soho email?

13. golfpunkgirl

golfpunkgirl

please send to me @ sohostore address. thanks!

14. littlemisslove

littlemisslove

@golfpunkgirl @panchoballard this is just a case of mistaken identity! I forwarded your email to the golfer the day you sent it - golfer, he is Darren R and you've already sent him a camera

15. panchoballard

panchoballard

Teehee. This is where online alter-egos go wrong! I look forward to Movember with relish (which no doubt will be all over my mo next time I eat a burger...)