Lca_120_september_2014_header

Band of Horses Infinite Arms Exhibition! ended about 4 years ago

We teamed up to get your lomographic take on Band Of Horses' album, Infinite Arms, and now bring you the exhibition of winning images at the Lomography Gallery Store LA!

We joined forces with Band Of Horses, their long time visual collaborator, Christopher Wilson and Filter Magazine, to bring you an extra special exhibition at the Lomography Gallery Store LA!

Christopher Wilson has worked with Band Of Horses as their Artistic Director throughout their career. Not only have Chris’ photographs taken front and center on their most recent release Infinite Arms (as well as all the other Band Of Horses albums!) but they are also projected behind the band at every concert.

Come see Christopher’s work along the winning images from the Band of Horses Infinite Arms photo contest… check out the best analogue shots that represent musical inspiration from Infinite Arms as made by our very own Lomographic community!

RSVP: shopla@lomography.com

Saturday, September 25, 2010; 5:00 – 7:00 pm
Lomography Gallery Store LA
7998 Santa Monica Blvd
West Hollywood, CA 90046
(323) 301.1414

Open Hours
Monday – Saturday: 10:30 am – 9:00 pm
Sunday: 11:00 am – 7:00 pm

As always… don’t forget to Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter and become a fan of our LomoHome!

written by lomographyla

1. gnarlyleech

gnarlyleech

Seriously, I have never won a competition. I worked really hard on this one. I listened to the album 1000 times. I kept it on repeat at work. I love it. I hope I win.

2. quaisoir

quaisoir

@gnarlyleech gd luck!the prizes are awesome aren't they. :)

3. gnarlyleech

gnarlyleech

This has to be the best competition ever as far as prizes are concerned. Tickets would be awesome. I got some of Band of Horses' older albums since listening to the new one. They have a very intriguing style of music. I am really anything that sounds different than the mainstream music they play on the radio over and over all day long. Good luck to you also dude

4. antibiotyx

antibiotyx

prizes are to die for. can't wait to know who the winners are. good luck everyone!

5. eatcpcks

eatcpcks

Too bad i'm not living in LA

6. tallgrrlrocks

tallgrrlrocks

I'd have to say my entries were still influenced by their older material... 'Is There A Ghost' and 'The Funeral,' on top of 'Infinite Arms.' Oooh I hope I have a shot!

7. mochilis

mochilis

Ooooh, that means we won't know the winning images until september 25th??? Can't wait!!!!

8. myloveletter

myloveletter

So obviously the winners have been decided? Shouldn't they be announced before the display party so if possible the winners could try to be there? If I'm flying to LA, I need a heads up!

9. paper_doll

paper_doll

are the winners decided? but the deadline was yesterday and there were so many submissions... i'm keeping my fingers crossed though!

10. bordes

bordes

can't wait either... such a great competition... definitely the best one thus far. Keeping my fingers... toes... and everything else crossed!

11. james_taylor

fingers crossed, we'll find out today

12. lomographyla