You Don't Know Me But I Know You – The first (and biggest) event of a special kind that embraces nightlife, music and lomography altogether and stronger then ever!
The unbelievable night gonna happen on March 4-th in Tel-Aviv! The N-Factorial Line brings Nina Kravitz to Israel and Lomography gonna present there with its full-power!
- First, there will be the lomographic virtual exhibition on the big screens – just creating the analogue vibe with the vinyl-mixed music. There was a special competition and authors of the best pictures will enjoy a free entrance ticket
- Every person (and his/her partner) who comes with a lomographic camera and a film will enjoy the reduced entrance price
- During the event lots of in-house photographers with analogue cameras will perpetuate the most crazy and colorful moments
- A special kind of an improvised retro-futuristic atelier with interchangeable decoration will be organized. The welcomed guests will be able to see the analogue results right in place – due to the Fuji Instax magic, combined with Diana Instant Back+ power.
- The author of the best picture from the event, shoot by lomographic camera will have a no less but a Colorful Diana F+ clone as a present!
Everyone is invited. Spread the word and bring your best friends!
For details visit our website or contact us per mail,
Your Lomography Israel team