Petzval_preorder_header_kit

Now Available for Pre-Order - First Come, First Served

LOMOGRAPHY @ FOAM ended about 4 years ago

For one day the FOtografiemuseum AMsterdam will turn into a fully analogue spot! Foam_Lab has organized various activities that will let your lomographic heart beat faster.

Foam_Lab will bring the lomographic community to live in Amsterdam.
Come to Foam_Fotografiemuseum Amsterdam on the 5th of March and be inspired!

After seeing the fantastic BBC documentary “The Lomo camera: shoot from the hip” by Alex Graham there is no way back!
At the “urban playground” the visitors will get the chance to experiment with the Diana Instant Back+ & different lenses. With those Diana Instax photos, the art collective Vage Gasten will make an artwork combining them with graffiti.
If you’re really sold on lomography now, you can buy your own Diana camera at our sales point, initiated by Hanazuki. Need tips and tricks on how to bring out the best of your Diana camera? Go to our tips and tricks corner where Geert Eichhorn, a lomography expert, will give you the ins and outs of the possibilities of this medium format queen and its accessories. If you just want to chill and get inspiration on how to use your newly bought camera go and see our amazing slideshow with a selection of inspiring lomography pictures or take a zip of our finest vodka at the cafe while listening to the Balkan Beats of dj collective kako da ne.

Don’t be too sad if you miss out this one, more lomography events at FOAM will follow!

written by sumsi

1. mephisto19

mephisto19

i plan to be there, who else????

2. mephisto19

mephisto19

http://www.ype-en-wi(…)ip=20100301 and a link to a dutch comic strip ;)

3. nural

nural

I wanna be there but I can't... I'll be coming to Amsterdam sometime during the summer though

4. lomo-art

lomo-art

oooow wow there are more of those days!
    Unfortunately I can not now but next time,
    Lomo nou Netherlands would finally win?

5. disdis

disdis

Great gallery Paramir... It's a pity I cannot go!

6. fancholland2

fancholland2

Too bad I will go only the 6th to Amsterdam for the 5 days off festival. But maybe I can squizz one of my ATV dag in there, i will let you know.

7. yarah

yarah

next time i hope :))

8. paramir

paramir

hey, my photos! :) nice... I'll be there!

9. superlighter

superlighter

paramir gallery xtraordinary! how I wish I'll be there!

10. sumsi

sumsi

@ paramir: great shots, thanks again! we would like to offer free entry for you and a friend to this event, just write a short email with your name to foamlab@foam.nl. have fun!

11. Gotta be there!