Lets get together on Saturday and shoot our city! The Wien in London – Saturday February 27th 1PM – Ticket £10 We will scour the Thames and document some of the treasures along its banks.
The Wien in London – Saturday February 27th 1PM – Ticket £10
We will scour the Thames and document some of the treasures along its banks.
• Meet at the store at 1pm where you receive your free London Notebook, film and lend-a-camera
• Go over the mission and set some tasks
• Head to Embankment station then make our way south of the river
• You will then mission it to get as many Lomolocations as possible either in groups or individually
• We will be based there with more discounted films, cameras to borrow and tips to give!
• Then back to the store to see who shot the most!
How to create a Lomolocation:
• Shoot the location a lot so you can edit it down to 5 or 6 shots
• Write around 100-200 words on it (why is it great, special or why you should avoid it)
• Note down the name, address and contact details of the location if necessary
How to share the Lomolocations
You have three options
3. Email the images and text to email@example.com with the subject Lomomissions
If you chose option 2 or 3 we will then add the lomomissions to www.lomography.com via our lomohome
When you’re done shooting, we’ll also give you 15% off processing and 20% off more film on the day of the Lomomissions
PRIZES – If the prospect of capturing London and sharing your ideas wasn’t rewarding enough, we are offering a shiny Diana CMYK to whoever submits the most (appropriate) LomoLocaions. And whoever we think gives us the best LomoLocation will get a one of our finest Woodgrain Fisheyes and a Ringflash.
This however will be voted overall from all our Lomomissions taking place. For more info check here
Lomography Gallery Store London
3 Newburgh Street, London W1F 7RE
020 7434 1466 – firstname.lastname@example.org