Lca_120_september_2014_header

10/24 - A Gallery Project

The 8th year of this super cool internet gallery project!

It’s almost that time of year again! Traditionally many Lomographers have taken part in this yearly project over the last 8 years and maybe you would like to take part this time? It’s a simple concept but lots of fun to do!

The shoot begins on October 24, 10:24 GMT (‘Greenwich Mean Time’), and ends on October 25, 10:24 GMT. (Example: 10:24 GMT is 6.24pm in Singapore)

The ten/twentyfour project, in its effort to capture a single moment as it passes over several locations around the world, is ultimately a celebration of the diverse, multiple perspectives present in our world today.

2009 as I have already mentioned, marks the project’s eighth year of gathering photographers from across the globe, and seeing their take on the various places they live, work, and play in.

Are you interested? Then please check out the website here!
This link is also super useful – http://www.perceptionthree.net/1024/participate.html – in fact I highly recommend you check out the whole website.

The gallery shows a small selection of some of the images I submitted over the years.

Toodle pip!

written by scootiepye

1. sugiyamasatomi

sugiyamasatomi

ohhhhh, yes, I'm in!:D

2. quaisoir

quaisoir

ahhh...i participated last year...it was fun!I'm gonna join it again...hmmm...

3. azurblue

azurblue

I'm in ! For the third year.

4. renaishashin

renaishashin

Is it possible to submit photos that were taken before dates stated? Can cheat? Haha!

5. northwardnimbus

northwardnimbus

there were a dozen of lomoheads that made it last year. my pic was made into a banner along with strangelilgirl's. lomo on! its the last day of registration so go!!!

6. quaisoir

quaisoir

@renaishashin like that it defeats the purpose of the project lor...DON'T CHEAT! 1st time my pic was chosen for anything in this project last yr....quite a pleasant memory. :)

7. stouf

stouf

Your gallery is incredible ! Nice project !

8. strangelilgirl

strangelilgirl

yeah, woo woo! @northwardnimbus congrats to us both from last year! =)

9. luobodingr

luobodingr

I only realised yesterday that I was on the 10/24 homepage too...Hope I can pull it off again this year!