We are happy to invite you to our LC-A 25th Anniversary Picnic in the glorious town of Lomonosov, 40 km west of St. Petersburg, Russia!
Join us in Lomonosov on June 21, 2009 – 40 km. west of St. Petersburg, Russia to celebrate the LC-A’s 25th Birthday! It’s a picnic of fun and laughter at the land where analogue history began!
Expected Highlights of the Picnic:
- Promenade in the town and 18th century park
- Photo-hunting on the beach of Gulf of Finland
- Lunch on the grass with Shashlik (a yummy skewered dish) and relaxation
- We’ll also play badminton, frisbee, volleyball, petanque, hydro-zorbing
- Sailing from Lomonosov to Kronshtadt by ferry enjoying marine view.
Directions on how to go there:
You can get there by suburban train from St. Petersburg’s Baltic Terminal or by route taxi-bus from metro station Avtovo or Prospect Veteranov.