The World’s Most Creative Instant Camera: Now Available For Pre-Order

Header

80's Movie Character Dress-Up at Lomography Gallery Store NYC ended about 5 years ago

80's Movie Character Dress Up

This is a call to all Ghostbusters, Beverly Hills Cops, Extra Terrestrials, Raiders of Lost Arcs, Imperial Storm Troopers, or Gremlins out there. We’re celebrating the decade that our beloved LC-A was born with a round-up of movie characters from your favorite 80’s move for a blockbuster Lomography event that will send you back in time faster than a Delorian @ 88 mph! We’ll hit the streets dressed like we just stepped out of our favorite 80’s movie, and recreate the most memorable scenes with NYC as a backdrop. All photos taken that day will be displayed in the Lomography Gallery Store, as well as on Lomography.com. This event is FREE! Everyone who participates will get one free roll of film and a 10% coupon for the Lomography Gallery Store.

written by nicolelynn

1. monoflow

monoflow

COOOOL!!! im goin to be there!!!!

2. migueld

migueld

what should i dress up as??!?!?!

3. lomosexual_manboy

lomosexual_manboy

I wish I lived in NYC for this event. I would totally be there getting my Sixteen Candles on, being the appropriate year and all. PLEASE!!!!! San Diego Embassy!!! Do it LSI.

4. devrimarie

devrimarie

Yes! I'm Winona Ryder and my boyfriend will be Beetlejuice!

5. xbalboax

xbalboax

man i would of loved to come in my cobra kai outfit, stupid work!

6. lowonlight

lowonlight

im going to this workshop with my spidey costume=D
    if anyone else is is going you should dress up into something fun too^^

7. monoflow

monoflow

anybody can tell me a good costume store in nyc?

8. panelomo

panelomo

man, that's looks fun - i'd probably be Macgyver... err, what does he wear anyway? haha!