Events Section: Submission Guidelines

Lomography events happen around the globe at all times and we are thrilled to list these in the magazine. Please bear in mind though that certain information has to be included if an event is to be published.

Type of events that can be posted

Only Lomography related events will be posted. This includes embassy events, get togethers, exhibitions, parties, shop openings, competitions or workshops. Please note that we will not publish posts if they are not related to Lomography.

Event form

Please fill in all the fields in the event submission form. Below you can find further hints as to what we are looking for in the various sections of the form:

• Brief Description – Please state the quick facts – who, what, where, when. This is the section that will show under the event section, so make it interesting!
  • Summary – Write a summary of the event. Keep in mind that other Lomographers will be reading this post and you should therefore focus your post about Lomographic aspects.
  • Images – Please at least 5 Lomographic images which are significant to the event in question. (For example if it is an event that is to be held in a park dont submit images of a city etc)
  • Tags – Please use tags. They make it easier for other readers to find your post. Some suggestions are the location, type of event, camera that will be used/featured, people which will be there, etc.

So go ahead and submit your Lomography events now!

written by lucasjakobsson

1. fash_on

fash_on

BTW, only 3 days left to see the Plastic Photographer show organized by www.beauphoto.com for more info contact Dennis Ha: film@beauphoto.com

It's at 221A (http://221a.ca) East Georgia Street, Vancouver. And I submitted this a couple of weeks ago :D

2. azurblue

azurblue

Beautiful lomo-shop, where is it ?

3. lucasjakobsson

lucasjakobsson

@azurblue

it is in tokyo

@ fash-on

never got your event submission :(

4. fash_on

fash_on

that's a shame, I thought I did everything right in the submission fields.

Anyway it's a really great show if anyone can make it :D
    Lots of cams displayed too!

5. totalgenervt

totalgenervt

i wrote you something about my exhibition (80% of the pics were taken with lomocams and there was a great interest in how i made the pics) in a galery here ... but no need on your side of this article ... so i did not ask about what happened with it ... same in some photo-communities ... i told some people that you are on photokina and they bought some stuff at your place ... but if you dont need this advertising ... np for me in future ... have some other exhibitions next year and will do this in future more out of the i-net ...

6. lucasjakobsson

lucasjakobsson

@ totalgenervt

I am sorry that you did not get your event published in time but certain elements were lacking, we would really aprreciate it if you could continue to submit with us in the future and we will work on making it clearer still what we need and get back to you in time if something is lacking, our apoloagies!

7. dudizm

dudizm

I NEED HELP!!!
    I still don't understand how to integrate my pictures in the text of my event. asset? where do I find the code of my pictures? it is not very well explain unless I missed a link somewhere. could anyone explain clearly with an exemple or so???
    Thanx! :)

8. dudizm

dudizm

answer me directly please!!!

This is the original article written in: English. It is also available in: 中文(繁體版) & 日本語.