Lomography Exhibition by Mephisto19 ended almost 6 years ago

Stephan Kaps aka Mephisto19 heartily invites all Lomographers around to visit his LomoWall Exhibition in Hohnhorst, Germany. Just drop by at the cosy "Hofcafe Bruns" and take a look at the lomographic vew of Stephans home town and it's picturesque surroundings.

Stephan Kaps aka Mephisto19 heartily invites all Lomographers around to visit his LomoWall Exhibition in Hohnhorst, Germany. Just drop by at the cosy “Hofcafe Bruns” and take a look at the lomographic vew of Stephans home town and it’s picturesque surroundings.

www.lomohomes.com/mephisto19

written by katja

1. mephisto19

mephisto19

thanks a lot for that blog! i really hope, lots of people will come to see some portraits and pictures of my county, schaumburg.
    if you come saturday 27th you can go to stadthagen, too, cause there is open house at vhs schaumburg and they show two of my walls

2. champi

champi

Too bad it's so far... I love the flyer btw!!

3. plaidleaf

plaidleaf

i wish i could make it over there just to see :) you'll have to take pictures of your pictures :P and show it off!!

congrats!!

4. babo

babo

I agree with plaidleaf, You have to show it somewhere! I cant just teleport from Portugal to Germany (sorry if I made a mistake on your country :-P)!!

And I also agree with champi, The flyer is awesome!

5. mephisto19

mephisto19

thanks for the kind words!

you can organize exhibitions in your countries. i'd like to join. or you can buy prints. so you have a piece of mephisto19 for your home... :)

6. rikisamoto

I wish I could gone to your exhibition Mephisto. You know I´m a fan. Rikisamoto
  7. mephisto19

mephisto19

hahaha
    i have been there today and because of the diana around my neck the new waitress told me, that there is a photo-exhibition and aske,d if i, too, do "typography" :D
    funny

8. oldskool_rider

oldskool_rider

i wish i had money and time to come over from the UK to see this, im sure its awesome!

hope it goes ok!

the flyer is awesome at the others have said! good typography

T

9. fejao

fejao

Stephannnnnnnnnnnn
    man
    I so happy for you
    normally I dont have a single free time since april of this year
    the things around here in germany are going crazy, I hope to get some more free time to write you one note

all chears and for sure

LOMO ON

10. begoniac

begoniac

Congrats Stephan have a great time and wish you a lot of people to come see your beautiful shots.

Lomo On