This LA Meet-up is the Pits! ended almost 6 years ago

The La Brea Tar Pits that is!

The La Brea Tar Pits that is!

That’s right LA Lomographers, this Saturday at 11am roll your bones over to the La Brea Tar Pits for a meet-up of prehistoric proportions!

Check out these photos from the last meet-up, then join the fun this Saturday!

written by ouroborosx

1. brendend

One that I'll finally be able to make it to! Hope to see everyone there :)

2. drgonzo900

drgonzo900

Same here...I'm looking forward to it.

3. brendend

Also, do we know EXACTLY where we're meeting? Like in front of the museum that's there or on the bridge? I guess I'll just look for people with cameras.

Also, at the LACMA next door, there's a Vanity Fair photo exhibit going on.

4. ca_vant

ca_vant

lets meet at the sloth!!!!!
  5. cheeso

cheeso

Hey, where are the photos from the previous meet up?

6. ca_vant

ca_vant

sorry cheeso i've been swamped with work as of late i'll get them developed asap, gige and lomocore should have theirs on their lomohomes...
  7. rob1

rob1

MAKE SURE TO JOIN THE "Lomography : Los Angeles" GROUP ON WWW.FLICKR.COM! LET'S BUILD A STRONGER L.A. LOMO COMMUNTIY! TRY THIS LINK http://flickr.com/groups/853461@N23/ if not just look up the group " Lomography : Los Angeles " on www.flickr.com
  8. reid

reid

I so want to be there. LA is my favourite place in the world ever. Hopefully there'll be one next time I'm that side of the Atlantic!

9. gimmedanegatives

gimmedanegatives

I was sick for the last meeting, and this time my sister is getting married! It's an early wedding, so I can't make it unfortunately, but I think that's a great meeting spot and hope you guys have a blast! I'll be taking some pictures at the wedding and am excited about the possibilities.