Lca_120_september_2014_header

The Comment Your Caption Rumble: Make it Funnier ended 14 days ago

These photos can already cause tons of laughter on their own. Are you ready to take on the challenge of making them even more amusing?

Welcome to another round of The Comment Your Caption Rumble! And what else could be more fitting for the Community’s hilarious one liners than these “funny” photographs. Have a look:

Photo by saintempire

Photo by mephisto19

Photo by mattcharnock

You know the drill! Just give us your wittiest and most creative lines that will perfectly describe each photograph. Here are more details:

• Above are three popular photographs tagged under “funny”, all numbered from 1 to 3. Just comment your most creative caption in the comment box below according to its photo number.
  • Only comments posted in this article will be considered, not the comments on the photo itself.
  • One best comment for every photo will be chosen and will receive 10 Piggies each.
  • Offensive or malicious comments will not be considered and will be reported as spam. Let’s keep this rumble clean and fun!

Ready? Comment your captions now!

written by icequeenubia

1. hervinsyah

hervinsyah

1. You mess with Bruce Lee fans, you mess with the best

2. Mirror mirror on the wall, do I look better than Angelina Jolie?

3. Meanwhile I'm leaving you with your brother, be good with him

27 days ago · report as spam
  2. lonur

lonur

3. Jesus, Martha! I told you not to touch his head!

27 days ago · report as spam
  3. naiseta

naiseta

1. There's no way this face can be fixed
    2. Hot dog style
    3. Take the kid and run

22 days ago · report as spam
  4. rianieve

rianieve

3. You can't sit with us

21 days ago · report as spam
  5. cpann84

cpann84

3. Child: mom, am I adopted? Robot: No honey, you're just..."different."
    20 days ago · report as spam
  6. xxevanescencexx

xxevanescencexx

1. "Who you callin' square?" 2. "Did you capture my best side?" 3. "I can't seem to find this little one's off switch!"
    15 days ago · report as spam
  7. photobarbie

photobarbie

1. And this is the last clue as to the new lomography product that comes out Sept 8th!
    2. Hmm...does this color make my lips look fat?
    3. That icecream thing sure looks good. I wish I had a mouth.

15 days ago · report as spam