Black_friday_en

BarkBox Rumble Winners Announcement ended 4 months ago

We called all you dog-lovers out there and you sent such wonderful photos in response! Check out the cutest, most adorable dogs that won the rumble!

1st Place

alienmeatsack

Congratulations! You’ve won:

Congratulations to our 10 Runners Up, who will each receive one (1) BarkBox each!

badjuju

emerymott

wendyraeann

Photo by wendyraeann
Photo by wendyraeann

photobarbie

ricoinbrooklyn

brendamanthe

tracyvmoore

alburnkat

badjuju

Thanks for sharing your awesome photographs and puppy pals with us! Keep shooting!

Check out the Competitions section for the chance to win special prizes!

written by mindofmyra

1. brendamanthe

brendamanthe

cute overload. congrats to all of the winners! my little pup will be so excited to get her barkbox!

4 months ago · report as spam
  2. alburnkat

alburnkat

Yeah, or sould I say Bark! Bark! My greyhounds thank every one envoled on putting on this comPETition for their BarkBox!! :-b

4 months ago · report as spam
  3. alburnkat

alburnkat

@alienmeatsack Congratst to you and Sam! @ricoinbrooklyn And congrats to you and Charlie too. Looks like we all have some good looking pups.

4 months ago · report as spam
  4. alienmeatsack

alienmeatsack

Yea! Sam won! Woo woo! Congrats to everyone, lots of cute pup pictures in this one!

4 months ago · report as spam
  5. badjuju

badjuju

Awesome! Thanks!

3 months ago · report as spam
  6. ricoinbrooklyn

ricoinbrooklyn

Congrats, everyone! Nice pics!

3 months ago · report as spam
  7. devildi

devildi

congrats !!!! great pics _wuff_

3 months ago · report as spam
  8. photobarbie

photobarbie

Awesome! So where do we supply shipping info for the barkbox? My doggies are eager :)

3 months ago · report as spam
  9. brendamanthe

brendamanthe

@mindofmyra I'm wondering about how we get our Barkbox, too! Please let the winners know how to get our information to you for the prize. My little Roxy is looking forward to getting her surprise! :)

3 months ago · report as spam
  10. alburnkat

alburnkat

The Greyhounds and I have also been waiting to hear about how they will get their BarkBox.

3 months ago · report as spam
  11. alienmeatsack

alienmeatsack

For those interested...

I finally received the Bark Box gift certificate maybe a month back (from Bark Box, not from Lomography) and have received my first box. My dog went nuts over it. It was cute and Halloween themed and he shoved his nose right in and got a mummy out and walked around showing me and whining.

I have not received my camera to this day. Where is my camera???????!

25 days ago · report as spam
  12. mindofmyra

mindofmyra

I am glad to hear that you received the certificate and that your dog really enjoyed the package. Usually the delay in your prizes comes from waiting for all of the winners to give us their shipping information so that we can forward it to Bark Box. I am incredibly sorry about the delay in receiving your prizes. Often times it gets really hectic. But do not worry! I will arrange for you to get your camera asap. I hope you understand. And for future reference, gentle reminders are always helpful.
    25 days ago · report as spam