Petzval_header_october_2014_en

The Comment Your Caption Rumble: Flashed out! ended 2 months ago

Get ready with your wittiest lines. Here's another round of The Comment Your Caption Rumble!

When not using a high speed film or a wide aperture, shooting with a flash is needed to get a decent image on low light conditions. That sudden but short burst of light is crucial in producing well-exposed photographs. Aside from this, flash can also be used in other creative ways like long exposure and multiple exposure.

Here are three great lomographs that exhibit remarkable use of flash:

Photo by albeelee

Photo by albeelee

Photo by earlybird

Cool pictures, right? Now, are you ready to put your own twist to them? Let’s make these fantastic flashed out photos even more edgier with your witty captions!

Details:

• Above are three popular photographs tagged under “flash”, all numbered from 1 to 3. Just comment your most creative caption in the comment box below according to its photo number.
  • Only comments posted in this article will be considered, not the comments on the photo itself.
  • One best comment for every photo will be chosen and will receive 10 Piggies each.
  • Offensive or malicious comments will not be considered and will be reported as spam. Let’s keep this rumble clean and fun!

Ready? Comment your captions now!

written by icequeenubia

1. hervinsyah

hervinsyah

1. Use me on your hair treatment ad, I'm good
    2. No comment, Damn Screw... errr I mean damn sprue
    3. Bang bang, my coolness shot you down

3 months ago · report as spam
  2. adi_totp

adi_totp

1. MOOOM LOOK MOOOM I'M A MODEL MOOM LOOOK MOOOOM
    2. Please don't shoot me oh crap shoot me then ohh crap shoot me please please shooooot me!
    3. Beware! This girl can make bubbles! Beware!

3 months ago · report as spam
  3. bloomchen

bloomchen

1. i shake what i got because i'm not flat
    2. yeahaw, ohmm, oh oh, aargh
    3. "making love to you is such a thrill! everyone's a winner baby that's the truth!" - this song came to my mind immediately. don't know why.

3 months ago · report as spam
  4. maaikel

maaikel

1, And there we go, join in please!
    2. 1? 2? 3? no 4! ans now I need some sleep.
    3. blob blub blub all together !

3 months ago · report as spam
  5. pasadena85

pasadena85

1. If you're awesome bang your head !
    2. The four stages of boredom
    3Yeah I furnish you a fit occasion !

3 months ago · report as spam
  6. iamtheju

iamtheju

1. I whip my hair back and forth, I whip my hair back and forth!
    2. Speak no evil, Duckface no evil, err, hear no evil, look ma no hands!
    3. Some say you can still see the ghost of Johnny the Hipster on that very dance floor!

2 months ago · report as spam
  7. neonlights

neonlights

1. You're my sister of light! Why are you so blue?
    2. Please, stop me
    3. Hallucination can't be better for my health

2 months ago · report as spam
  8. hannahmarablee

1. Strike one! Strike two! Strike three, you're out! 2. Wait bro, I'm still thinking of my next pose 3. I got my eyes on you
    2 months ago · report as spam
  9. electripipedream

electripipedream

1. I shouldn't have worn those wool socks, darn static electricity...
    2. I am primary, primary colors that is...RYB-Selfie!
    3. Attack of the harmless bubbles! Pop them with your "hand-gun."

2 months ago · report as spam
  10. leap3012

leap3012

1. Bitch please! I am fab-blue-lous! 2. Oh Gosh! Help me with my schizophrenia! Do you know a good therapist? 3. Please! Don't kill me with your bubblegum!
    2 months ago · report as spam
  11. ayse

ayse

1: Swoosh Swoosh lovely hair!
    2: Wait! Sooo who is going first?
    3: Think bubbles baby