It's time to rock those sprocket holes.
At lease once in your Lomography-loving life, you have fancied having those vibrant hues bleed up to the sprocket holes of your 35mm film. Admit it! This well-loved technique can immediately give any shot a retro vibe and analogue spirit. For this edition of The Lomography Hipshot Showdown, we aim to find the best photographs with exposed sprocket holes!
Your submissions can be made using a Sprocket Rocket, Spinner 360, or loading a 35mm film on your medium format camera. It can be portrait, landscape, still life, or pinhole. Just make sure that these awesome photos have properly exposed sprocket holes in order to bag our reward of 10 piggies and a special award for your LomoHome!
- Only Lomographs with exposed sprocket holes will be qualified in this rumble.
- Three winners will be selected to receive 10 Piggies each. A special award will also be pinned in their LomoHomes.
- Only three submissions per user.
- Photo must have complete meta data (camera, film, location & three tags).
- Competition will run for two weeks.
Submit your entries now!