The Comment Your Caption Rumble: Pun-ny Purple ended about 1 month ago

We are back with another edition of The Comment Your Caption Rumble and this time we are turning the spotlight on three dreamy and surreal lomographs taken with LomoChrome Purple!

It’s already summer but we can still feel a rapid downpour of regal and magical snapshots, thanks to our generous Community members who keep on showering us with their latest LomoChrome Purple shots.

Of course, we cannot get over the amazing color shifting ability of this fantastic film so we scouted our LomoChrome Purple gallery for photographs deserving of the Community’s wittiest and pun-niest captions!

Details:

• Below are three summer-themed photographs, all numbered from 1 to 3. Just comment your most creative caption in the comment box below according to its photo number.
  • Only comments posted in this article will be considered, not the comments on the photo itself.
  • One best comment for every photo will be chosen and will receive 10 Piggies each.
  • Offensive or malicious comments will not be considered and will be reported as spam. Let’s keep this rumble clean and fun!

Photo by kentonb

Photo by choko3

Photo by fran_roybal

Ready? Comment your captions now!

written by icequeenubia

1. hervinsyah

hervinsyah

1. This hair-dryer can talk, I enjoy it

2. Aaa my camera want to kiss us

3. Nothing as hard as my heart beat when seeing that cute girl, not even this thing.

2 months ago · report as spam
  2. iamtheju

iamtheju

2 months ago · report as spam
  3. iamtheju

iamtheju

1. My whole life is Analogue; my camera, my watch, and as you can see, my mobile phone!
    2. Ahhh don't take my photo!!!... Oh wait, it's a selfie.
    3. I don't know the words man, I just play the bongos!

2 months ago · report as spam
  4. ultrafire3

ultrafire3

1. Yes, I can hear you.
    2. Friends don't let friends take pretty selfies.
    3. Ok, like this? You want me to hit this drum like this?

2 months ago · report as spam
  5. scootiepye

scootiepye

1. I can feed this thing a nut if I want to!
    2. Oh F**K this giraffe is eating my arm
    3. If I bang this drum can I have an ice cream after mommy ?! CAN I ?

2 months ago · report as spam
  6. dermanu

dermanu

1. Wait, did you hear a who? I think I heard a who ...
    2. GOJIRAAAA!!!!
    2. Drum Solo!!!

2 months ago · report as spam
  7. ssamm66

ssamm66

1. Umm, is that my conscience I'm hearing?
    2. Eeek! I love taking pictures so much it makes me scream!
    3. Let ME teach You how to jam

2 months ago · report as spam
  8. nwo

1) E.T. - can you hear me? 2) self-timer will go off in 10 secs - or 5? 3) Gimme That Beat!
    about 1 month ago · report as spam
  9. pasadena85

pasadena85

1)Oh NO ! My hairdo..all destroyed..
    2)Selfie³
    3)when I banging on my boogie I'm the king of the bongo

about 1 month ago · report as spam
  10. swimmer70

swimmer70

1.) Is this supposed to be fun...? 2.) AH! The flash it burns! 3.) Squirrel!
    about 1 month ago · report as spam
  11. rayifumi

rayifumi

1. 1-2 -1 -2 mic check!
    2. this flash burns my eyebrows!
    3. I´ve got the rithm!

about 1 month ago · report as spam
  12. mary-eloise

mary-eloise

1) It is not true that you have to go to the hairdresser for a fashion hairstyle!
    2) Selfie or not selfie? this is the purple questions!
    3) King of the BONGO!