It's time to polish that skateboarding trick you've been practicing. Couple that exhibition with a click of the shutter button and you are all set for this week's rumble!
Last Saturday, June 21, skaters all around the world gathered to celebrate Go Skateboarding Day, an annual holiday created by the International Association of Skateboard Companies (IASC) to promote and help make skateboarding accessible to all.
This week’s rumble is simple. We want to feel the adrenaline rush and freedom brought by skateboarding through your fantastic lomographs. Whether you consider it as a sport, a recreational activity, or a means of transportation, we want to know if skateboarding and film photography will do well as a fun-filled, energetic duo!
- 5 winners of 10 piggies each
- Maximum of five submissions per user
- Don’t forget to tag your photos (film, cameras, accessories, and at least three tags). Photos without these tags will not be accepted.
- Submissions must be taken using an analogue camera. Please keep in mind our skateboarding theme.
- Rumble will run for a week.
What are you waiting for? Call your fellow skaters and ask them to do an ollie! Take a good aim with your trusty camera and submit the photos here!