The Comment Your Caption Rumble: Summer Smiles! ended 3 months ago

Let's welcome summer with huge smiles on our faces!

Highly vignetted and vibrantly soaked with eye-popping colors, summer snapshots are definitely a joy to look at. In fact, we eagerly sift through the overwhelming amount of summer-themed lomographs in our Community just to give you the perfect photos for this sunshiny edition of The Comment Your Caption Rumble. And we are glad to come across these three snapshots that will definitely brighten your summer!

Details:

• Below are three summer-themed photographs, all numbered from 1 to 3. Just comment your most creative caption in the comment box below according to its photo number.
  • Only comments posted in this article will be considered, not the comments on the photo itself.
  • One best comment for every photo will be chosen and will receive 10 Piggies each.
  • Offensive or malicious comments will not be considered and will be reported as spam. Let’s keep this rumble clean and fun!

Photo by tommynorth

Photo by 007-0815-styler

Photo by iaki

Ready? Comment your captions now!

written by icequeenubia

1. an_lai_drew

an_lai_drew

1. Summer yoga course at the beact
    2. Ghost rider needs to get rid of summer heat too!
    3. What is that? Is that..... SUMMER!?

2. hervinsyah

hervinsyah

1. earthquake lomography.com disconnected
    2. pirate of poolibian
    3. mommy I want lolly

3. dermanu

dermanu

1. What happened to gravity?
    2. OMG, why did I forget to bring sun screen lotion?
    3. What's coming out of the sea there? Is it a white shark? Is it Godzilla? Oh no, it's just David Hasselhoff.

4. tallgrrlrocks

tallgrrlrocks

1. Beach Yoga is trickier than I thought!
    2. There was a sale on swimming caps and I scored this.
    3. I could totally use a snow cone like right now.

5. rayifumi

rayifumi

1. Perfect! now try the same jump into the water.
    2. Does anybody seen He-Man?
    3. I hate paparazzis!

6. pasadena85

pasadena85

1.Humans are strange animals
    2.there's no run and hide from the grim reaper
    3. Mommyyyyy...I think I sit on my ice-cream !!!

7. faaabii

faaabii

1. "Oh my god, summer, beach, the ocean... I'm finally..." *HMPF*
    2. Here you can see the rare Lomoquarius waiting for his next victim.
    3. My mommy told me, we would go to McDonalds, but I think it was a trap....

8. lefolle

lefolle

1. "Look mum.. Faceplant!!"
    2. "I spy, with my little fisheye.."
    3. "I don't understand?!? the sea was here this morning!"

9. iamtheju

iamtheju

1. After looking closely at the sand she concluded that it was in fact sand.
    2. The man at the creepy disappearing stand promised those goggles weren't cursed!
    3. "Whacha dooin?" "Sittin at the beach." "Whacha dooin tomorra?" "Sittin at the beach"

10. sinema

sinema

1. oh where is it I thought I buried it here!
    2. not again! I forgot my sunscreen!
    3. do you think I had to much icecream?

11. daydreaming-with-diana

daydreaming-with-diana

1. New Yoga Pose: Sand Salutations 2. #SkullSelfieSaturdays 3. That moment when you realize you're at a nude beach
  12. bongofury

bongofury

1. Damn i think i miss the water !! Where are my pink sun glasses?
    2.Oh Fisheye my fisheye Who is the ugliest thing underwater?
    3. Autch it must hurt (after seeing the girl from 1st photo falling)

13. buckshot

buckshot

1. Extreme facial scrub.
    2. We warned you that facial scrub was extreme.

14. nwo

1: Don't stick your head in the sand! 2: Sea monster - watch out! 3: Her motto: How to get the perfect beach body? 1. Have a body 2. Go to the beach
  15. emmastevie22

emmastevie22

1. "I've got sand up my nose!" 2. a new way to scare off the sharks 3. "mummy, I want an ice-cream!"