We are diving deep in search for five underwater snapshots showing the best view of our oceans!
Aside from connecting the seven continents, our oceans serve as great sources of food and shelter for people and many other living things. World’s Ocean Day exactly says what’s on the tin. This growing yearly event is dedicated in raising awareness on the importance of having a healthy ocean.
For this rumble, we are calling out our avid divers and lomographers to show the world why our oceans deserve to be protected and conserved. Using your (waterproof) analogue cameras, share with us the wonderful underwater views and the rich biodiversity that thrives in our world’s oceans.
- 5 winners of 10 piggies each
- Maximum of five submissions per user
- Don’t forget to tag your photos (film, cameras, accessories, and at least three tags). Photos without these tags will not be accepted.
- Submissions must be taken using an analogue camera. Please keep in mind our theme.
- Rumble will run for a week.
Wear your diving suits and prepare to take deep plunge. Oh wait, don’t forget to put your cameras in an underwater case before snapping the fantastic view under the ocean!