The Comment Your Caption Rumble: Instant Fun ended about 1 month ago

Get instant laughs and smiles with this edition of The Comment Your Caption Rumble!

We are truly proud to introduce to you our first dedicated instant camera via Kickstarter, the Lomo’Instant! The most creative camera in the world, it has an advanced lens system which includes a built-in wide angle lens. It can also shoot fisheyes and portraits with its dedicated lens attachments. Aside from these, it has three shooting modes, infinite long exposures setting for light paintings, unlimited multiple exposures, four color gels, and two step focusing!

While waiting to get your hands on our newest camera, here are three instant photographs from the Community to keep you entertained. Aside from pondering on the joy of seeing your lovely snapshots in a jiffy, make yourself busier and put some crazy and funny captions on these photographs! Just be sure to write lines that can send us tearing up for laughing so hard to get 10 piggies!

Details:

• Below are three photographs taken using an instant camera, all numbered from 1 to 3. Just comment your most creative caption in the comment box below according to its photo number.
  • Only comments posted in this article will be considered, not the comments on the photo itself.
  • One best comment for every photo will be chosen and will receive 10 Piggies each.
  • Offensive or malicious comments will not be considered and will be reported as spam. Let’s keep this rumble clean and fun!

Photo by lostlittlekid

Photo by binoue

Photo by weedos

Ready? Comment your caption now!

written by icequeenubia

1. lostlittlekid

lostlittlekid

1. Have you got a spare banana?
    2. How you doin?
    3. Mwah!!!

2. hervinsyah

hervinsyah

1. My feet taste like a banana
    2. Hi Wendy, I'm Casper
    3. I love you since I was 6, cutenicorn

3. djramsay

djramsay

1. This phone doesn't work
    2. Dickhead
    3. "Lady, your breath stinks"

4. pearlyo

pearlyo

1. "Hello? Is this Fried Banana Fritters? A dozen for me please!"
    2. I'm sexaye and I know it~
    3. Looks don't matter! #truelove #whocaresifyoureahorse

2 months ago · report as spam
  5. monkeydance

monkeydance

1. oowhh I need to stop eating so many banana's, everywhere I look it's all yellow!
    2. If I stand here and pretend everything is great, no one will notice that I just broke the door handle.
    3. My aunt didn't want to do an eye test, so sneaky as I am, I tested her by wearing a unicorn mask. She didn't notice any difference...

6. iamtheju

iamtheju

1. Hello this is Monkey, I'm just calling to say this phone smells like feet.
    2. Does my head look big in this?
    3. After I left the Mafia I woke up with this in my bed... So I married him.

7. mansquatch

mansquatch

1. Relax, it's not cannibalism. I'm not a barbarian, you know.
    2. After rehab at St. Mungo's, the evil magic completely flushed form his system, Voldemort just became a creep.
    3. I heard, straight from the horse's mouth, that she got a cold sore.

8. potblondie

potblondie

1. Simius Intelectus
    2.Hi! I'm Shout! "Scream's" brother...
    3.If I kiss you, will you turn to a Prince?

9. tallgrrlrocks

tallgrrlrocks

1. I'd like a glass of banana to wash down my foot.
    2. Boy, last night's party was WILD!
    3. My, my, Junior! You've certainly grown! *Smooch*

10. vera-cherry

vera-cherry

1. My ballet teacher said I have banana feet.
    2. What do you mean I have something on my face?
    3. Whoa! I thought you were a dentist.

11. rayifumi

rayifumi

1. Hold the line, please. My other foot is ringing...
    2. Do you feel lucky tonight?
    3. I love you Mom but stop stepping on my tail!

12. veteley

veteley

1. monkey business!! 2. "I'm up all night to get lucky"! 3. you are so beautiful!
  13. priyankamehta13

priyankamehta13

1. Where did this hairless thing come from?
    2. This is my standard selfie face, okay!
    3. Straight from the horse's mouth

14. pasadena85

pasadena85

1. Rrring ! Rrring ! Hello ?!
    2.hum..I feel so airy today !
    3.Hihi..if the world knew that I myself keep the last unicorn ..*cackle*