The Comment Your Caption Rumble: Childhood Memories ended 4 months ago

This April, we encouraged you to reminisce and go on a journey back to that special place you once loved as a child. But, if you haven't had yours yet, it's not too late to pack your bags and embark on that nostalgic trip.

Still feeling a little uninspired? This edition of The Comment Your Caption Rumble may just help! We just prepared three Lomographs of giggling and smiling playful angels that will sure remind you of how you are during your younger, carefree days!

Also, we are giving you a chance to put your most entertaining captions on these three snapshots to get you in that right playful mood you once had as a little child!

Details:

• Below are three Lomographs tagged under “childhood”, all numbered from 1 to 3. Just comment your most creative caption in the comment box below according to its photo number.
  • Only comments posted in this article will be considered, not the comments on the photo itself.
  • One best comment for every photo will be chosen and will receive 10 Piggies each.
  • Offensive or malicious comments will not be considered and will be reported as spam. Let’s keep this rumble clean and fun!

Photo by -lena-

Photo by lilithmoon

Ready? Put your creative analogue minds to work and comment your captions now!

written by icequeenubia

1. bloomchen

bloomchen

1. Just say one word and you get to know my right uppercut which frightens even Mike Tyson.
    2. What are these silver heart antennas supposed to be for? I get them off as soon as I´m out of here otherwise no prince will kis me.
    3. Yeah, very funny! Spike Lee, Spike Lee, who is Spike Lee dad?

5 months ago · report as spam
  2. eleonorepairet

eleonorepairet

1. I shall call her... Mini-Me.
    2. Mirror mirror on the wall, I'm the fairest of them all!
    3. My future is so bright I need to wear shades

5 months ago · report as spam
  3. undiscovered

undiscovered

1. Don't you just love pink? You better cause you'll get to know my fist if you don't. *evil little laugh*
    2. Ahh... the old princess/alien costume. Always a winner. Just a little more make-up, please.
    3. What? Wait. What happened? Why have the lights dimmed? Help. HELP! WHAT IS HAPPENING???

5 months ago · report as spam
  4. pasadena85

pasadena85

1.Uuuh..your dipers stink, doll !
    2.Tonight I am the princess of planet Mars
    3.You OWE me big time !

5 months ago · report as spam
  5. pearlyo

pearlyo

1. UWAAAAAAAAAAAA.... SHE HIT ME! :(
    2. eh shucks, I'm drop dead gorgeous!
    3. hay thar ladiessss~

5 months ago · report as spam
  6. hervinsyah

hervinsyah

1. Mommy, I love this plastic little sister

2. I'm never scared of clown because I'm the cutest clown girl in the world

3. Too much viewing photo on the internet making my eyes itchy and my throat is very thirsty

4 months ago · report as spam
  7. dermanu

dermanu

1. Did I ever tell you about the time I kicked Muhammad Ali's butt?
    2. "Phone home!"
    3. This was when I won first prize in the Elton John lookalike contest.

4 months ago · report as spam
  8. bongofury

bongofury

1. The mother is MINE !!!
    2. I am so cute ,and these silver heart shaped antennas looks good on me !
    3. Be fast with that picture ,i dont like these glasses!

4 months ago · report as spam
  9. ponzi

ponzi

1. WHAT! YOU'RE PLASTIC?! HOW COULD YOU?!??!!! I THOUGHT YOU WERE REAL???!!!!
    2. Yeaaaaah, i knew i could do better than that clown at Clarissa's party. I GOT THIS.
    3. Ugh. Too bad i can't tell mom I'm really not digging these sunnies. DONT TAKE MY PHOTO! DONT TAKE MY PHOTO!!!!!!!!!!

4 months ago · report as spam
  10. cabreb

cabreb

1. Hey man! I AM THE BOSS!
    2. I'm gonna win the parade... That's shure!
    3. *yawn* I'm too cool for these people.

4 months ago · report as spam
  11. 951109

951109

1. Huh. This baby looks funny. 2. Do I look as ridiculous as I feel? 3. I don't understand what's going on!
    4 months ago · report as spam
  12. monkeydance

monkeydance

1. This merchandise of mine is pretty accurate.
    2. I must admit, I look pretty good, except that I need MORE hair-ties!
    3. Since oversized sunglasses are in fashion, I'mma make it work!

4 months ago · report as spam
  13. rayifumi

rayifumi

1. Give me back my cookies!
    2. Dressed for success.
    3. I´m sexy and I know it!

4 months ago · report as spam
  14. bebopbebop

bebopbebop

1. Say it again one more time...
    2. Oops you got me, mom..
    3. I AM YOUR FATHER