...der ganz normale Making Of WaaaahnsinnTaken by 007-0815-styler with a Lomography Fisheye No. 2 White Knight loaded with Kodak 200 Farbfilm film in Hannover, Germany. These tags describe this photo: angry, fest, festival, party, middlefinger, back, halloween, scary, verkleidet, maskier, mask, maske, skeletor, sexy, mode, fashion, shooting, studio, working, girl, assistent, fisheye, and 007-0815-styler. Date: 2013-09-06. Time: Noon. This photo can also be found in the album Making Ofz 2013 ☆ Fisheye.
Where is this?
Nearby popular photos – see more
What's better than spending a Saturday at the flea market hunting for old cameras and other …
Whats better than spending a Saturday on the flea market hunting for old cameras and other p…
84 meters long and 48 meters wide, the "Markthalle" market hall, build 1892 was the largest …
The Ihme Zentrum is a big area which was build up in 1972 in Hannover / Linden. The aim was …
This photo has been submitted to these competitions
- Lomography x National Portrait Gallery Rumble
- Escape the Fate Rumble: The Perfect Picture
- Ditch Your Bad Habit Rumble
- Lomography x Photocarver - Dein bestes Portrait auf Holz!
- Lomography und Lemon Books suchen deine Inspiration
- Making Memories: Your Best School Memory Rumble
- Making Memories: Your Best Halloween Memory Rumble
- Submit your Lomographs to FotoFilmic'14!
- First Day of School Rumble
- Show off the 'Teenage' you with this new Lomography Rumble
- Von Freaks bis Peinlichkeiten - LomoAmigo Christine Neder will eure verrücktesten Festivalmomente sehen!