“Imagine a world in which there is no time. Only images.” ― Alan Lightman, Einstein's Dreams. We want you to show us what time is like for you, in your own world.
We’re teaming up with the retro-futuristic watchmaker KOMONO to bring you a perfectly ‘timed’ competition to kickstart 2014. Actually, there’s no collective ‘perfect’ when it comes to an understanding of time, which can only be individual, or at most, ‘similar’ to inhabitants of a specific city or society. We want you to share your concept of time in an analogue photo!
You can draw inspiration by browsing through the photos on our site that have been tagged by Time.
So go on, pickup your time-capturing device and share your perception of time with us.
- Belair X 6-12 Jetsetter x1
- Moneypenny Dayglow Coral – Watch , Wizard Print Paisley – Watch , Magnus The One – Watch , Winston Print Owls – Watch , Allen Tortoise – Sunglasses , Clement Honey – Sunglasses
2 Runner-Ups Each Receive:
- Fisheye Baby 110 Bauhaus Edition x1
- Wizard Print Series Bora Bora – Watch or Winston Print Series Topography – Watch
- Photos should follow the theme – Conceptions of Time
- Participants may submit up-to 5 photos
- Winners will be announced shortly after the competition’s close
- All photos must be taken with an analogue camera
- The deadline for submissions is March 21st, 2014
- You may be from anywhere to participate but winners will be chosen from Singapore