Substation 20th Anniversary Party
Self Double. First set of shots using bulb mode with Fisheye2, roll back the same roll and reshoot using LC-A+This photo was shot on film. Taken by stonerfairy with a Lomo LC-A+ (available in our Online Shop) loaded with Kodak Efiniti 200 film in Singapore. These tags describe this photo: lc-a, bulb, mode, fisheye2, tiramisu, gigs, colourful, crazy, music, and rauw. Date: 2010-12. Time: Night. This photo can also be found in the album SubRocker.
Where is this?
Nearby popular photos – see more
In the day, Singapore's Central Business District is buzzing with people moving in and out o…
Need a winter escape or a holiday with lots of things to capture? Best of all, free admissio…
In Singapore, Singaporeans do not generally celebrate New Year Day on January 1st due to the…
Love them or hate them, either way, you can’t miss these giant granite sculptures located ri…
This photo has been submitted to these competitions
- FAD and Lomography competition, stage two
- Lomography x Tate Britain: The Vorticists Multiple Exposure Rumble
- Help Japan - A Hug Goes a Long Way
- deinblick and Lomography present: You are the New Generation
- Win a Trip to Brazil: Show us the Energy Around You!
- Lomography x The Beth Edges: Colours Collide Rumble
- Foam Magazine and Lomography present the Night Light Competition!
- RAUWesome Photo Rumble
- The Time-Tagging Photo Rumble: Night
- World Photography Day Rumble
- What Child Is This Flash Rumble
- Photos that leave you wide-eyed Rumble
- Become a Fisheye Baby 110 Tester Rumble
- Painting With Light Rumble
- Introducing the Cold War Kids Mine is Yours Competition
- Hear Records X Lomography: You Spin Me Right Round Rumble
- Lomography Summer Journal Week 2: Mid-Summer Night Romance