Sunny day in MilanoThis photo was shot on film. Taken by crossbrasil with a Lomography Fisheye No. 2 loaded with Lomography Color Negative 100 (35mm) film (available in our Online Shop) in Milano, Italy. These tags describe this photo: summer, love, and italy. Date: 2011-11. Time: Afternoon. This photo can also be found in the album Analogue Trip.
You are currently not logged in, do so now to add comments, like articles as well as photos, submit to competitions, translate articles and gain access to unlimited photo upload! If you are not registered yet, go here to find out more about Lomography and join now! If you just want a limited account for now you can use Twitter or Facebook. We would love to have you as a member here!
Where is this?
Nearby popular photos – see more
Tired of the city? Does cycling in traffic gets on your nerves? Think you've seen all of Mil…
Walking around Milan, in the middle of all the holiday shopping, with a beautiful Bel-Air an…
135 spires, innumerable statues and gargoyles
The Duomo di Milano aka 'Domm' is the main cathedral in Milan and one of the finest examples…
This photo has been submitted to these competitions
- Love Unexpected February - Love Surrounds
- Your Best Self Portrait Rumble
- Be My Valentine Rumble
- Lomography & Stars Present The 'Theory of Relativity' Competition!
- Love Unexpected June - Love at First Sight
- Lomography + tokidoki Happy Thoughts Rumble!
- Making Memories: Your Best Wedding or Birthday Memory Rumble
- Lomography + TOMS #BESHADY Rumble!
- De Bombay Show Pig Duo-Rumble
- Competição Primavera Analógica!
- Love Unexpected April - Spontaneity Keeps Love Alive
- Making Memories: Your Best Childhood Memory Rumble
- Love Unexpected October - Haunting Love