trip to RomeThis photo was shot on film. Taken by crossbrasil with a Lomography Fisheye No. 2 loaded with Lomography Color Negative 100 (35mm) film (available in our Online Shop) in Rome, Italy. These tags describe this photo: trip, rome, fisheye2, jump, happy, and move. Date: 2011-12. Time: Afternoon. This photo can also be found in the album Analogue Trip.
You are currently not logged in, do so now to add comments, like articles as well as photos, submit to competitions, translate articles and gain access to unlimited photo upload! If you are not registered yet, go here to find out more about Lomography and join now! If you just want a limited account for now you can use Twitter or Facebook. We would love to have you as a member here!
Where is this?
Nearby popular photos – see more
Many years ago, when I was a child, I went on a trip with my parents in Florence and Rome, t…
Rome is one of the most chaotic cities I've ever been to. What I find truly amazing is that …
The arena of the gladiators. A full of death history of human and animals.
During my recent Roman Holiday, I visited some of the world-famous landmarks in Rome. These …
This photo has been submitted to these competitions
- Lomography + tokidoki Happy Thoughts Rumble!
- Making Memories: Your Best Wedding or Birthday Memory Rumble
- The Lomo Hipshot Showdown - An Urge to Move
- Lomography + TOMS #BESHADY Rumble!
- Making Memories: Your Best Travel Memory Rumble
- Lomography X White Shoes & the Couples Company Rumble
- Competição Dia Mundial sem Carro